The Alamo-Lafayette Cemetery District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Job Openings
Landscaper wanted for our pioneer cemetery. This position consists mostly of landscaping & gardening with occasional excavations.
Salary range is $3,400.00-$5,000.00 monthly, Depending on Experience.
- Up to 10 paid Sick days.
- 10 days paid Vacation and 2 paid personal days, per year.
- 12 paid Holidays per year.
- Vision care.
- Boot, clothing and phone allowance.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must have ONE year of experience in the minor maintentence of equipment of small powertools.
- Must have ONE year of experience in outdoor landscaping/gardening.
- Must be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
Type of Work:
- Planting, Fertilizing, placing Turf, etc.
- Weed eating, Pruning, Trimming, using Leafblowers.
- Minor servicing of equipment (excavator, powertools).
- Some excavation.
- Some Irrigation.
Full-time Monday through Friday
- Summer: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Winter: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
How to apply:
***APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN PERSON Monday through Friday between 10:00 a.m. -- 1:00 p.m. at 3285 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Lafayette, CA 94549.